This page is currently under revision.
Lars Dahle (PhD, Open University, UK)
See also a list of publications here.
- Associate Professor in Systematic Theology (with specific emphasis on Christian Apologetics) at GSJC, NLA (2002-); lecturing in ethics, rhetorics, cultural analysis, media critique, and Christian apologetics.
- CEO, Damaris Norge (an extended «third mission» activity of NLA / Gimlekollen)
- Founding Editor, Theofilos (Nordic academic and popular journal in Christian apologetics, 2009-)
- Lausanne Catalyst for Media Engagement (2013-)
- Vice Rector for External Relations, NLA University College (Jan 2014-July 2016).
- Vice Rector (Jan 2013-July 2016) at Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication, NLA University College. (GSJC/Gimlekollen merged 1st January 2013 with NLA University College, which is an addredited private Christian university college. As a result of the merger, NLA University has now become a national university college with campuses in Bergen, Oslo and Kristiansand.)
- Rector / Principal at Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication, 2002, 2007 (Jan-July), 2008 (June)-2012 (Dec.); previously served at Gimlekollen as Dean of Studies 1992-2008 and Pro-Rector 2002-2008.
PhD Thesis: Acts 17:16-34. An Apologetic Model Then and Now? (Open University 2001)
- Førsteamanuensis i systematisk teologi (med særlig vekt på kristen apologetikk) ved NLA MhG (2002-).
- Daglig leder, Damaris Norge AS (randsonevirksomhet for NLA Mediehøgskolen Gimlekollen) (2014-)
- Ansvarlig redaktør, Theofilos (nordisk vitenskapelig og populærvitenskapelig tidsskrift om kristen apologetikk) (2009-).
- Tillitsvalgt i Lausanne-bevegelsen med hovedansvar for mediefaglige spørsmål (Lausanne Catalyst for Media Engagement) (2013-).
(Updated 6th February 2016)