You may also find the following 2-5 minutes video answers interesting:
- How does Luke depict Paul in the Book of Acts?
- What is the aim of apologetics according to Paul?
- How does Paul present a model for Christian apologetics in Acts?
- How can Paul’s form of apologetics be used to engage post-modernism?
- How is Paul’s form of apologetics based on the evidence of the resurrection?
For more resources on Acts 17 as an apologetic model, see here.
(The video resources introduced above were recorded and published by FOCLOnline.)